Minutes – 21st October, 2019

Minutes of Lake Hayes Estate Community Association 

Meeting held Monday 21st October at 7.00pm, Shotover Primary

Present: Clark Pirie (Chair), Maree Wheeler, Melissa Read, Anna Cameron, Bruce Patton, Debz Townsend, Gavin Flynn, Jenny Cater, Anita Golden, Camille Khouri, 

Apologies: Ella O’Reilly, Luana Frear

Welcome

Welcome to all, 


Minutes from Previous meeting  9th September 2019
Moved:  Clark that the minutes are taken as a true & correct recordSeconded:  Maree


Matters Arising – Clark gave an overview of minutes of last meeting Still awaiting QCC to fix Cricket nets

Website – Melissa to follow up

Colin Keel/QAC  – will keep CA updated 


CPMR
CP
Agenda 
Grow Well Whaiora https://letstalk.qldc.govt.nz/spatial-plan – need to raise awareness in community of meeting and online submission. Anita to post on FB Jenny to draft letter to Mike Theelan and cc Jim re communication and consultation of plans for 516, spatial plan & Ladies Mile devlpt

Community Gardens – Camille Khouri – Bianca at QLDC, APL – license through CA, Mitre 10 will sponsor and SPS students will get involved. Terms of occupation license – CA may need to be responsible for upkeep. Chamille to  get OL to show to Clark. Debbie to get contact with Gorge Rd gardens

Website link to demo site

Public Notification of  Proposed District Plan here 


AG
JC

CKCPDT
MR
Inward Correspondence
Email Garry McGann here (driveway materials)

Jenn Innis here (zumba classes)

Jo Conroy here (meeting dates)

Jessica Seymour here (tree roots) 

Wastebusters/QLDC Bin take back here

QLDC and CA Quarterly Catch up here

Wastewater Discharges – hearing 4th November, Jenny & Debbie will attend










Outward Correspondence
submission on wastewater discharges – Jenny 


Financial Report
Bank account balance as of 31st September 2019 is $10,710.25. AC
General Business 
Direct Bus coming November – delay is in getting drivers, still working on system in development. 

Halloween Lolly scramble – Fundraiser Sausage sizzle
516 Ladies Mile – opening – make this an event

Equestrian Centre/miniramp – Gavin raised concern in light of finding land for miniramp – engagement, disconnect in engagement and planning for what the community would like – decent plan for where the future of this area is going.

Community development manager – what is this role? 

Things to share on FB
updated Website when it goes live
Spatial Plan – meeting and online submissions 
Dog Bylaw

Meeting Closed 8.00pm
Next Meeting: Monday 25th November 2019
AG
DTGF
GF